Friday, October 2, 2009

Shamless Plug: No Purchase Required!

Several of you have expressed interest in what I do and why I still do it . . . the Mary Kay gig. Many of you are shocked that I am a consultant 2 years later. Funny, huh?

In celebration of the company's $50 October Opportunity Promotion, how would you like to be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Visa Gift Card?

I'm not dense. I realize this gig isn't for everyone, but $50 is! You don't have to become a consultant, nor are you required to make a purchase to enter and win!

All you have to do is answer 1 question:

If I only had 5 minutes to answer your biggest question about my Mary Kay business, what would it be?

Call, email, text, or leave me a comment with the question you would like answered. My Director, Trish, will need to follow up to insure that indeed the question came from YOU. Accountability.

See, I can also win a $50 Visa Gift Card if I have the most questions come in. I love that I can win prizes like this . . . and with the holidays coming I could use an extra $50. Couldn't you? So, let's work together on this one!

Month's ago, when a similar contest was held, it was one of my customers (you know who you are) who won $100 worth of product.

In similar contests, I have won two $50 gas cards.

MY TRACK RECORD IS PRETTY DARN GOOD!

Enter today. What do you have to lose?

No comments: