Thursday, March 27, 2008

Keeping Up With Appearances

There is so much I could write about this t-shirt logo.
There is so much I want to write about this t-shirt logo.
There is not enough time for me to tackle it right now.

But, I will. Someday.

Especially because it was once said of me that I don't truly worship God when I sing, but rather just rely upon my outward display of emotions to make it look like I'm worshipping, when indeed, I am not, for apparently, I am not spirit filled when I lead worship, but rather, "soul filled". (Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have the super human ability to see into my HEART?!).

No, you're not insane. I don't know what "soul filled" means either. Sounds like something out of one of those self help books that Oprah says will change your life.
I must confess. I love this t-shirt.

I want one.

No comments: