Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random Thoughts on Writing

Writing gives me joy.

Writing gives me fulfillment.

Writing clears my head.

Writing makes me hungry.

For buffalo wings.

And cheese.

Shoot. Now I'm thirsty for a pomegranate martini.

Writing every week, as in, a real job (because I now have that deadline that I've always wanted) is hard.

I think about writing every day.

I second guess everything I write.

I have a hard time editing myself and could use a good grammar program to check me.

I need a new desk chair.

This one hurts my patootie.

I keep a notebook of possible blog posts.

If not, I'd forget everything.

I have recluse tendencies. Just like really cool writers.

Only, I have children and can't lock myself in a room and write all day.

They'd starve.

I think most people don't take enough risks and believe they can't do something, and thus, don't, before they even give it a try. But, that may be due to the fact that they haven't found their passion. Or have, and are just too scared to tackle it. It's a vicious circle, really.

I love to communicate.

By writing.

And even though I am now hungry, my head is clear.

This list of random thoughts gave me fulfillment.

Writing gives me joy.

1 comment:

Kathy at Wellness Roadtrip said...

Writing gives me joy to...except when it gives me angst! And yes those darn kids can get in the way of a really good, creative moment. But they also fuel it.